- Quality practice time is required during the week. Beginner students may practice minimum of 15-20 minutes 5 times a week, but should increase as they progress. Parental guidance for practice is required for young children.
- Please be on time for your lesson. If you are late, extra time will not be given.
- Tuition is due by the 1st lesson of each month. Please make the tuition check payable to “Young Yoo”. PayPal or bank transfer is also accepted.
- If you are late with your payment, there is a 3-day grace period to turn in tuition without penalty. If you are more than 3 days late, please add a $15.00 late penalty on your check.
- There is a $25.00 fee for bounced checks. Payment must be paid in cash before the next lesson.
Cancellations and Makeup Lessons
- There are no credit for missed lessons.
- If the student misses a lesson and needs a make-up lesson, it is a student's responsibility to notify the teacher.
- A maximum of two makeup/rescheduled lessons per month may be allowed for lessons cancelled 48 hours in advance, or for emergencies.
- Less than 48 hour notice cancellations and no show will not be rescheduled not refunded. There are exceptions for illnesses or injuries. If the student is sick on the day of his/her lesson, please notify the teacher promptly.
- Any lesson cancelled by the teacher will be rescheduled or not charged.
Discontinued Lessons & Dismissal
- The teacher retains the right to dismiss any student who is uncooperative during the lesson time or who refuses to practice as requested on a regular basis (either for a specific day or permanently)
- Students may be dismissed due to the refusal of parents/student to follow this studio policy.
- Students who decide to discontinue lessons must give a 'two weeks' notice. Students are responsible for the amount of two lessons' tuition as a termination fee.
- Any student whose payment is more than 30 days in arrears or misses 2 lessons in a row without notifying the teacher may be terminated at the discretion of the teacher.